- Increase sales and profitability of product category business to drive sustainable growth.
- Responsible for business development and revenue (P&L and CAP) for the product category.
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories.
- Collaborate with account managers and merchandisers to expand product categories. Liaise with the business units to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category.
- Source and evaluate new manufacturer for quality, cost and compliance matters. Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful manufacturer.
- Oversee production functions across sample development (include materials development, accessory application, as well as fabric quality) to ensure for operational excellence.
- Provide technical expertise or advice on fabric suitability. Policy, process and production improvement.
- Troubleshoot production problems relating to quality, technical problems as well as shipment schedule.
- Participates in the pre-production meetings and support Quality Assurance, Tailoring Excellence, Technical Develpment and related functions towards the right direction for ways of working.
- Recruit, induct, train, guide and evaluate the product category team.
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in fashion design, tailoring or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in garment manufacturing industry, apparel sourcing office and trading office.
- Profound technical knowledge of garments for pant/outerwear/shirt/knit/soft-woven /suit (at least familiar with one of them)
- Hands-on experience with developing sewing methods to maximize pattern and sewing quality, efficiency and material utilization that abide customer requirements.
- Sound knowledge in key account management, marketing communication, negotiation, and cross-border e-commerce.
- Strong leadership and people management skill to lead the team exceeding targets.
- Business acumen, proactive, self-resourceful and result driven.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese languages.
- Frequent business travel to overseas markets is required.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org