A. CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
- Responsive to any customer enquiry, request & compliant.
- Manage customer feedback and to take corresponding actions.
- Maintain proper information flow between Lever Style and its manufacturers; executing latest client mandate.
- Report any customer feedback and comment on product to Lever Style.
B. DAILY OPERATION & TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Plan and distribute the latest client and Lever Style quality standards to the QA team and manufacturing partners.
- Recruit, induct, train, guide and evaluate the QA team.
- Strategic planning of QA resources amongst multiple countries manufacturing partners.
- Resolving production and quality problem in QA team.
- Monitor manufacturer operation status and the performance; and to assess the effectiveness of manufacturing partners product inspection procedure and CAP effectiveness.
- Identify and remedy any potential problems of the apparel product with preventative manner.
- Monitor the QA team’s compliance to the production process disciplines and quality standards.
- Responsible for manufacturer QA audit.
- Liaison amongst the QA team, manufacturing partners and the TDC team internally.
- Provide technical insight for BU teams to comply with customer technical requirements.
- Minimum ten years experience with Quality Assurance or Quality Control capacity, gained from client office, sourcing office or manufacturer.
- Sound knowledge of apparel and fabrics of different fashion categories.
- Hands-on experience with restoring merchandise quality efficiently and effectively.
- Attention to details and the ability to identify any apparel defect.
- Strong sense of ownership and can-do attitude.
- Good command of English and Chinese languages.
- Strong leadership and people management skill to lead the team exceeding targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Frequent business travel to overseas market is required.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org