Department: Sales & Marketing
- Oversee commercial performance. Achieve country-specific sales revenue and profit targets.
- Research and analyze market trend and customers’ needs. Manage existing customer portfolio while develop new clientele to support market expansion.
- Align sales & marketing strategies with the Group. Formulate, fine-tune and implement sales & marketing programs to address country-specific requirements.
- Build and mentor high-performing sales & marketing team. Facilitate and support sales training and coaching program.
- Define and deploy pricing policy and product strategy to maintain the competitive edge of the business.
- Liaise with product development team for new season collection.
- Partnering with merchandising team and manufacturer on orders follow-up, product quality and product delivery.
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in sales & marketing or related disciplines.
- Over ten years sales and merchandising experience with fashion & apparel products, five years of which must be in managerial position gained in sizeable multinational business.
- A track record of business development in the United States market is a must.
- Sound knowledge in key account management, marketing communication, negotiation, and cross-border e-commerce.
- Good command of English and Chinese languages.
- Strong leadership and people management skill to lead the team exceeding targets.
- Business acumen, proactive, self-resourceful and result driven.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Frequent business travel to overseas markets is required.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com