Department: Tailor Excellence
- Liaison with customers and account managers for fitting preferences and pattern requirements. Lead pattern technician for producing high quality patterns to meet customer requirements and specifications in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Collaborate with customers worldwide and provide action plans to continuously improve fitting and quality through sewing, garment construction, and pattern-related adjustments.
- Recruit, induct, train, guide and evaluate the technical development team.
- Manage the P&L of pattern department.
- Liaison with customers, account manager, and fashion designer for apparel style information, garment construction preferences, and sewing requirements. Lead the garment technologist team for developing sewing methods that maximize quality, sewing efficiency, and materials utilization aligned with customer requirements and specifications for new styles.
- Lead Sample Room Manager for planning, organizing and monitoring the sample making process to ensure timely production of high-quality samples for account manager and customer approval.
- Support and guide technical development team to review sample craftmanship and fitting related matters whenever necessary. Policy, process and production improvement. Create and maintain a record-keeping system for technical knowledge and solutions.
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in fashion design, tailoring or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in garment manufacturing industry.
- Profound knowledge of pattern-making and sample-making for woven and/or knit garments for suit, pant, and outerwear products.
- Hands-on experience with developing sewing methods to maximize pattern and sewing quality, efficiency and material utilization that abide customer requirements.
- Proficient with Gerber Pattern Design System or similar is a plus.
- Good command of English and Chinese languages.
- Frequent business travel to overseas markets is required.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com